self-dramatsation!
SOMETIMES i get emotional.
sometimes i do STUPID THINGS.
BUT I STILL MAKE YOU SMILE(:
Best viewed @ 1024x768!
Friday, January 12, 2007;
the photos as promised(: MISS BIRTHDAY GIRL<3i> THE ONE that dudes ARE SO after(:
i went BACK to scgs yesterday(: OMG!it was sooo sweet.cos once i stepped into the squashcourts, all the memories just started WOOOOSHHHING BACK! and it was so warm and homely! AND I SAW EVERYBODY.I WANTED TO SEE(: and i got all the hugs i wanted TOO((: awh!I LOVE THEM mygosh! AND I LOVE THE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!ahhhhh!
NOT that nus sucks yet--HAHA!although the subjects are real toughD: AND theres SOSOSO MUCH more homework!but we do get ALOTT of freedom which is something really foreign in scgs(: and!there are really sweet people there, like brenda, yangxuan(with her swollen fingie(:),lian,jiaying, and my BRIDGING MODULE kakis(: that just made it so much easier in the totally new environment.thankyouuu<3
kristin and waileng!
brenda!
AND IM so looking forward to 305s garffiti wall!and the ballerina celing PIGGOS;D
and charmaine was like YAKKING AND YAKKING nonstop about "dangou" and how totally sauve he is!HAHA! and then she told me about her goongoon like totally corny porny dream!OMG!she really thinks im like a dream oracle I THINK!BUT!hey.that dream sunds nicee(: AND THEN i was talking to katrina(: WHO WAS UPDATING ME ABOUT gingerbread man((: AND HOW SHE SO DOESNT LIKE HIM!hahha!
and im gonna have a superrrlong conversation with charmaine PHUA todayy!although my phones gonna POKK! and im gonna fill her up ALL about mrfrodoHAIRYLEGGS(: AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY DATES;D;D awwwwh!I MISS THE DAYS
! but i like those BIGFAT ROUND COOKIES in nush!it was the type derrick bought!YESYES! ITS OBBBER NICE AND FATENING. OMG!AND theres this FANTASTIC doughnut place at rafflescity^^ ITS LIKE doughnut factoryyy!EEEPS.!ITS NICER then dunkin doughnuts(: NICER THAN ANY DOUGHNUT ALIVEEEE!
oh!IM GONNA BUY DOUGHNUTS LATER!again!((: AND I LIKE THE Albercombi jeans i just bought-their hottt!
till the doughnuts<3
I cry and I weep... Because of you... 11:39 PM
The QUEEN of DRAMA
weiting TAN:)
SCGS<3 and nush. cut the act-
The other QUEENS and KINGS
nada(: COS EVERYBODY ARE PRINCES AND PRINCESSESS (whatever(:)